Curtis R. Hadley is a member of the Board of Directors and is a shareholder. He has practiced law for over 35 years. He is a member of the Insurance Group and Hospitality & Alcohol Law Group for the firm. Mr. Hadley specializes in appeals, insurance coverage disputes, life insurance, commercial litigation and hospitality and alcohol law. He has many years of experience in handling matters in court in which he has drafted and answered discovery requests, drafted motions, attended court hearings, has taken various depositions of both lay witnesses and expert witnesses, has handled appeals, and has handled all steps of the litigation process including trials.
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court-Western District
- United States District Court-Eastern District
- United States 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Michigan State University (B.A. 1977)
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D. 1980)