Ann Graham Nichols is an associate attorney and is part of the firm’s Medical Malpractice and Professional Licensing Groups. Ms. Nichols specializes in defending physicians and other medical professionals against medical malpractice claims and professional license investigations and violations. She has many years of experience in handling matters in court in that she has drafted and answered discovery requests, and drafted motions. She will be integral in all aspects of the litigation process for the firm.
- State Bar of Massachusetts – 1990
- State Bar of Michigan – 1993
- United States District Court-Eastern District – 1993
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH, (B.A. English 1985)
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA (J.D. 1990)