posted on November 02, 2016 by Willingham & Cote
The MSU Retirees Association, in conjunction with Straightline of Troy, Michigan, invited Ms. Lee Reimann to answer some important questions regarding financial and legal planning. Straightline provides investment education and management to educational institutions, and generously invited Lee to their seminar to collaborate with other speakers from their organization.
This seminar took place on Tuesday, November 1 at the MSU Federal Credit Union.
She addressed common inquiries to over 80 attendees, such as:
- What legal documents do I need?
- When considering estate planning, what are the most common mistakes people make?
- What taxes will be due upon my death?
- How do I pay for long-term care?
- What else should I be thinking about, beyond the legal documents, when considering Estate Planning?
Lee is a frequent speaker on these and other related topics at not only MSU, but area businesses and associations in the Greater Lansing area. If you would like to discuss a future speaking engagement with her, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org